Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby!

A couple of months ago, you might recall (if you keep up to date with this blog) I crocheted a giant granny square baby blanket. At the time, I had no idea who I'd give it to... I couldn't think of anyone I knew who was having a baby of the female persuasion. Fortunately, my friend Stevie just happens to have a sister, who, last time I saw him, was pregnant. They didn't know yet if it was going to be a boy or a girl, but he said that they were all about breaking gender barriers, so a bright pink blanket would still be appreciated, even if it was a boy.

In the end, the baby was a girl! And an awfully cute one at that. Here's little Romy enjoying the bright pinkness of the baby blanket I made. Yay!





I love it when things I make find a good home... and such an adorable owner!

5 comments: