Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

At loose ends...

Hey internet! I honestly have all sorts of awesome travel-related and craft-related stuff to talk about, but I'm feeling rather lackluster about writing blog entries right now. (Is that why I'm writing a blog entry about it?) I'm sure I'll get back into it now that school is starting up again, and I'll have a more set schedule. Summer is lazy time.

The other thing that's been bugging me is that I don't seem to know where I'm going with my craft. I made baby stuff for a while, then I more or less got sick of that (though I'm thinking baby legwarmers would be fun), then I was making a bunch of stuff for me, like a new sweater and a silky skinny lacy scarf (which I'll write about on their own someday). And now, it's almost time to get into Christmas knitting, but not quite...

Mostly I want to knit crazy cables (I've started these) and beautiful lace, but now that school's starting, I need to work on things that I don't need to pay attention to... Like simple stockinette sweaters or whatever. *sigh*

Anyway, you'll hear more from me soon, hopefully about something interesting.

1 comment: