Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Pinnacle

About a month ago (how time flies when school gets started!), I spent almost two weeks in the Townships visiting my parents. I had a really nice time visiting old profs, seeing old friends, partying down at a wedding reception, and most importantly, relaxing. One highlight of the trip was hiking up the Pinnacle in Baldwin Mills. It's a fairly easy hike (we were able to do it with a 7-month pregnant lady in our party), and the scenery pay-off is pretty fantastic.

Without further ado, here are some of my favourite pictures from the hike. I hope you all become envious of the beautiful place I grew up in.











1 comment:

  1. Hey, that 7-month-pregnant-lady was in great shape (& still is, at more than 8 months).

    ReplyDelete